[DogParkList] Proxy Problems!

Greg Hemmings greghemmings at hughes.net
Tue Oct 3 18:58:08 EDT 2006

Ok, here's the problem.  I have an imac with built in airport, connected
to the Internet through a Linksys wireless router, to a Hughes
(Direcway) satellite system.  When I try to use the QRZ lookup in
"station info" I get an error message.  The user name and password are
correct.  I can get to it through the regular Internet (Firefox) just fine.

Does ANYONE have any idea how to fix this?  I have called Direcway,
tried changing proxy settings on my Mac, asked Don and done all I can
think of.  Any ideas??

TNX,
Greg