[DogParkList] SSID issue

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 08:18:12 EDT 2006

Hi Don

I have an unusual problem.

I run dx clusters under the callsigns 3nc, k3nc-1, k3nc-2. I registered my
program under the call k3nc. So when it tries to connect to the dx cluster,
it automatically enters k3nc, which is a cluster callsign to my cluster
systems, hence it does not pass spots (it thinks its talking with another
cluster). Therefore, I need to add an ssid to my registered callsign so it
can look like a user. If I enter a  ssid  in the info dialog box, of course
it says I am unregistered. I would much prefer to add a ssid to the
registered callsign than register as k3nc-3 (for instance).

Any ideas?

73 de Neal k3nc