[DogParkList] Re: Source of working USB -> Serial adapters

B. Scott Andersen bsandersen at mac.com
Wed Aug 2 23:20:59 EDT 2006

I also have a K2 and use the KeySpan devices. As for shipping information

MacConnection:

http://www.macconnection.com/B2C/Content/Support/Shipping/InternationalOrders.htm

MacMall:

http://www.macmall.com/macmall/information/customer_service/shipping_policies.asp

CDW:

http://www.cdw.com/webcontent/inside/service/default.asp

You should be able to get some answers by email on shipping options.

Good luck!

-- Scott