[DogParkList] MLDX with multiple locations for eQSL and LoTW

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Tue Jul 25 10:42:14 EDT 2006

Hi lee,

On 24-Jul-06, at 11:47 AM, Lee J. Imber (KF2PC) wrote:

> 1. I just downloaded 4.2.6 and when I unstuff it I get the 4.2.6
> folder but finder shows the folder as empty.
> There seems to be some permission issue. If I reboot the machine
> the folder appears normal with all it contents viewable.

This is a stuffit expander problem that only happens if you try to
expand the archive on the desktop - the files are actually there -
they just don't show up in the finder.

You can either move the archive somewhere else off of the desktop and
expand it there, or create a dummy folder in the expanded MacLoggerDX
folder, delete the dummy folder, and then all the files will show up.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com