[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX for Cocoa

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Tue Jun 6 19:02:40 EDT 2006

It's started !

The redesign of MacLoggerDX for Cocoa has begun and I invite any and
all to post requests or suggestions.

There will be a Contest mode and a DX mode with appropriate changes
to the data entry procedures for each etc.

Due to time constraints I will not be able to comment on many of the
submissions be I will read and seriously consider each and every one
of them.

Even if you have just been 'lurking', feel free to comment on other
submissions or send in your new ideas - now is the time :)

I am aiming for a fall alpha and Christmas release.

There will be an upgrade path for existing MacLoggerDX customers.

Thanks, This should be an adventure !

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com