[DogParkList] MacLogger and Cocoamodem PTT hel;

Stephen Prior sjp at sjprior.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 13:09:27 EDT 2006

Despite having read the latest manuals for both MacLogger and Cocoamodem,
and using the latest versions of both programs, I am unable to persuade
MacLogger to put my IC7400 into TX when I hit the transmit button in
cocoamodem.

Perhaps I have got hold of the wrong end of the stick, but from what I can
understand, I should be able to do this.  I have selected the appropriate
radio button in cocoamodem¹s preferences, and the cocoamodem docs refer to
internal scripts which the program then uses to talk to logger and get
logger to use its transceiver interface to put the transmitter to TX.

Am I being stupid?

Thanks

Stephen G4SJP