[DogParkList] Re: DogParkList Digest, Vol 12, Issue 14

Terrence R. Redding Ph.D. terry at oltraining.com
Sat Oct 1 10:41:56 EDT 2005

Good morning all.

I have been on travel, so just now catching up on e-mail.  I upgraded to v
4.1.3 to see what the fuss was about.  I like the flashing red dot.  It
keeps my eyes from being diverted from where I am typing.  Not being much of
a typer (sic) - the less distraction the better.

This program just keeps getting better.

73 - Terry - W6LMJ
E-mail address: w6lmj at arrl.net
Educational Advisor to the ARRL
Life Member ARRL
Ex AAB8TR (Vietnam), WB5LMJ, AEM8TR (West Germany), DA2TE, HP1XTR (Panama)
10-10 #11905
Member Hurricane Watch Net
Member Association of Saints Church Radio Amateurs 14.287 Sunday 4:30 PM EST
Member Microcomputer Net - 14.325 Sunday 1600Z
Home Page:  http://www.olt.net/W6LMJ/
OLT Amateur Radio Club station http://www.olt.net/hams/
Favorite Page:  http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com
iChat: tredding at mac.com