[DogParkList] Re: duplicate - flashing MLDX

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Thu Sep 29 23:48:15 EDT 2005

Hi Chuck,

On 29-Sep-05, at 11:27 PM, Chuck Gould wrote:

> Just fired up b18. Well, the Duplicates tab stays labeled as
> "Previous" and doesn't flash - that's the good news.
>
> Bad news - There somethin' a flashin' - and it's RED. Double bad in
> mil. i/f's. Flashing - bad. Flashing RED - really bad.

You can't be serious. I think you are confusing an Amateur Radio
application with a fighter jet.

> Please - can whatever is flagging a dup NOT flash? Since you
> already have it there, a static red dot would be fine.

Ummm - no. It's flashing so you WILL notice it. I just hope and pray
that you aren't flying a critical mission while you are working Kure
Island :)

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com