[DogParkList] Re: duplicate - flashing MLDX

Chuck Gould gr8tfly at chiligraphics.com
Thu Sep 29 23:27:31 EDT 2005

Hi Don,

Just fired up b18. Well, the Duplicates tab stays labeled as
"Previous" and doesn't flash - that's the good news.

Bad news - There somethin' a flashin' - and it's RED. Double bad in
mil. i/f's. Flashing - bad. Flashing RED - really bad.

Please - can whatever is flagging a dup NOT flash? Since you already
have it there, a static red dot would be fine.

Thanks - and thanks for the superb support. I hardly get emails back
from family and friends as fast as your responses!

-chuck