[DogParkList] Re: list of observations about my working on MLDX

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 11:45:57 EDT 2005

That's what I call fast !

On 13/9/05 4:12 pm, "Don Agro" <dagro at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

--
When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible
he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible,