[DogParkList] Scripting with MLDX?

John Zaruba Jr aa2bn at comcast.net
Mon Jul 25 23:33:00 EDT 2005

Well Gang,

Now that I have my K2 / PSK 31 issue resolved (it helps to have the
filters set on the correct side of the BFO zero beat) I am up and
running with cocoaModem and MLDX. I had a nice chat with a station in
Tennessee for an operational check.

I saw some reference to user scripts on the MLDX web page and was
wondering if:

1. Log information could be transferred from cocoaModem to MLDX ?

2. I thought I saw something like that in a user script, but it
seemed as though it was specific to an Icom rig. Is it rig specific,
or could that function be implemented with the Elecraft K2?

Thanks & 73,

John AA2BN