[DogParkList] MLDX Addition Volume Control

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Mon Jul 4 15:53:34 EDT 2005

Hi Lon,

On 4-Jul-05, at 1:36 PM, Lon Kinley wrote:

> Don,
>
> I'm running a TS-570 and it does support volume over the interface.
>
> Looking at the panel, there appears to be room for another set of
> buttons like the freq adjust ones next to the freg display. Perhaps
> the volume buttons could be on the right hand side of that inset.

No but we can enable the existing volume and squelch sliders for the
TS-570...

Try beta 10 on the web page...

<http://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html>

"Added Volume & Squelch control & tracking to the Kenwood TS-2000 &
TS-570."

It should track the volume and squelch controls on the front panel as
well as setting them.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com