[DogParkList] Envelopes /txtfiles/Labels

myles landstein myles at dti.net
Mon Jul 4 14:08:00 EDT 2005

Hi

I was wondering if I could solicit some help, presumming that someone
has already done this and can either 'show me how' or email me a
'file'/script

I am trying to do a few things

1. Automatically print labels from my log(MLDX)  (new , not the ones
marked sent)  to a known label type  EX  avery 5663.(or others)

My goal is to just push a button (or min steps) and have my labels
printed up.

2. basically same as 1, but to a common envelope type (currently the
envelope button on MLDX  can't adjust it's formatting)

3.  Output of the above address file to a common file type ex  tab or
comma delimited.
My goal here is to be able to import this into my automatic stamp
program, it only imports those file types

I have both appleworks and filemaker pro  however  am database
challenged, i realize that between those programs and or apple scripts
someone has prob done it??  or could ???

I keep going back and forth  and in the end i end up with a mess

Can anyone help??

Thanks very much

Myles

no matter where you go there you are, buckaroo bonzi across the 8th dem