[DogParkList] Re: DogParkList Digest, Vol 8, Issue 2 - Stack

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed May 25 05:11:27 EDT 2005

Don, do you ever sleep?
I have to say this is the best supported software I have ever used (36 years
in IT) - Thanks again for such great support/service/response etc.

--
Hofstadter's Law: The time and effort required to complete a project are
always more than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's