[DogParkList] MLDX Problem(s)

Lon Kinley majorlk at us.net
Tue Mar 22 18:56:53 EST 2005

I am having two problems with MLDX (v4.0.6):

(1) It will not leave the rig in MEMORY mode. Whether I make the
change in MLDX or on the TS-570, after 30 seconds to a minute the
software switches the rig back to the last used VFO.

(2) No matter how I try to set up SPLIT it refuses to "take". As in
the above, it happens no matter which way I do it - from the software
or from the rig.

I figure I am doing something wrong in both cases, but for the life
of me (and I've RTFM'ed several times :) )I can't figure out what.

Thanks,

Lon N3ZKP