[DogParkList] MacMemoriesManager

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 18:16:43 EST 2005

Appears to me that I can only communicate to my FT-857 via the microHAM USB
interface if MLDX is active too. Regardless of combination of starting MMM,
MLDX and 857, MMM only comms with *%& if MLDX is running. Otherwise it says
'Radio Not Found'. Even then it often says 'Radio not found'.
And when I loaded the contents of the radio mem to MMM, it loaded a load of
mem I hadn't set. Also, I don't appear to be able to set mem back to radio.

And what is the second column, a checkbox labeled 'LO' for?
--
Children aren't happy without something to ignore, And that's what
parents were created for. -Ogden Nash (1902-1971)