[DogParkList] Random TX without user input MLDX

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sun Nov 28 16:41:26 EST 2004

Hi Larry,

On 28-Nov-04, at 4:26 PM, Larry West wrote:

> Ok, which direction would you suggest? Longer? Shorter?

I don't know what you have it set to now - but start at 0 and see how
it goes - if the radio doesn't tune easily from the slider, try 5 (ms).

> Debug log as in the checkbox in prefs?

Yup, enable the "Debug" check box in the "Prefs" Panel (was called
"Debug Log" in earlier versions, and send me the file it creates in the
MacLoggerDX folder - it will be called something like "Sun, Nov 28,
2004.dbg".

> Did that. I noted on the latest version that the byte stream only
> appears below the title bar with that box checked.

Yes, that is a recent change.

> If there's something I should send to you, let me know what it is.

Yup - the debug file - "Sun, Nov 28, 2004.dbg".

Thanks,

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com