[DogParkList] Re: MacDopplerPRO and PearPC

Stuart Williams cybo at planetcybo.com
Thu Nov 25 06:16:27 EST 2004

Hello,

I managed to find a bit of spare time tonight to breifly mess around. I
took two snapshots and uploaded them to my gallery (they are available
at http://www.planetcybo.com/gallery/pearpc if anyone is interested in
taking a peek). Unfortunately, I was unable to get the 3D mode
working... only a white, empty box would appear in the place of the 3D
globe. The program seems to run relatively smoothly after it is fully
loaded.

The testing was done in the G3 standard and SDL CVS builds, I'll be sure
to soon test the G4 Altivec CVS build. Hope some find this
interesting... thanks!

73
Stuart VE3SWF