[DogParkList] Re: MacDopplerPRO and PearPC

Stuart Williams cybo at planetcybo.com
Wed Nov 24 15:45:47 EST 2004

Hi,

Was a bit busy last night, I'll be able to check today after school.

With the PearPC release 0.4pre, speeds are down to 1/20th of the real
CPU... which is a pretty good improvement. Hopefully future releases of
PearPC will speed it up even more. I'll definately check 3D tonight.
Thanks!

73
Stuart VE3SWF