[DogParkList] MacLoggerDx, Icom 746pro and rigblaster

Tod Glenn n7jqw@cordite.com
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:06:47 -0700

Grreetins all,

I am trying to get my Ic-746prom, rigblaster and MacLoggerDx 3.9.9 to all
play together.   Rig control seems to work fine, but I can get the keyer to
work.  It seems that rig control won't work without RTS being checked, but
the CE keyer also wants to use DTS.

Any thoughts?  I'm using a serial cable with a mini-DIN adapter running into
a Keyspan SX Pro PCI serial card.  Computer is a G4 AGP running 10.3.5

I'm Also running MultiMode, and switching to transmit in CE not only
activates PTT, but also locks the keydown.

Thanks.
--
Tod Glenn
N7JQW