[DogParkList] MicroHAM driver problem

Chuck Gould gr8tfly@chiligraphics.com
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:51:27 -0700

If you have ZTerm or something like that, maybe you can run that and
select it [the Microham] as the active serial port. It should show up
in the same manner as the Keyspan does. This might help isolate the
problem (system or app related).

I'm still thinking of possibly purchasing the MicroHam for my Yaesu
FT-840, so I'll be watching this thread with great interest.

Btw: if you build the rs-232 converter and a keyer interface, the
Keyspan should work. I took a shot at it, and got some data, but found
I need to invert it. MacLoggerDX saw the data activity and enabled the
control, even tho I really didn't have a good data connection. I was,
however, able to use the send CW feature with the key interface I built
(just a single 2222 transistor and resister on base).

73,
Chuck Gould
WB6KDH