[DogParkList] Prolific USB/Serial Adapters

Brent Cantrell KI4DYA@hotmail.com
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 00:08:13 -0500

I've been trying to get it to work with the most recent demo version.
Everything's updated, I even tried a fresh install after trashing my
previous preference files.

Is there anything special required to get this to work?  The port shows up
in the pref panes, but all I get is 'Radio not responding'.

I've experimented with both command delay as well as stop bits, but nothing
seems to work.

I've scanned through the FAQ and the docs on the website, any help would be
greatly appreciated.

73
Brent
KI4DYA