[DogParkList] Some Additions I'd Like to See

John Seney wd1v@arrl.net
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 07:00:00 -0400

I LOVE this program!

Food for thought - discussion of things I'd like to see:

1) A panel page where statistics could be presented from the
preferences check box
that would show things like:
	Number of States Worked - by Band
	Number of Countries Worked - by Band
	Number of Counties Worked - by Band
	user Defined Worked - by Band

2) Previous status flash to RED to get attention for dupes wwith unique beep

3) Auto add new log entry to UCB so specific QSOs could count for special
and main log entries without editing

4) Persistence of S meter reading with latest reading yellow and peak
being green
(or some other color) starting or clearing when call is entered

5) Option to use the large field where the QSL picture is as a second
notes field.
The notes field currently contains data from the QRZ that is either
interesting or
has to be cleared to add more interesting aspects of the QSO.  Would be nice to
have user defined fields for notes, county hunting, etc.

Look for you in Dayton - FDIM!

                  72/73
John Seney  WD1V    [FN42]
K2 #1388      Icom 756 Pro II