[DogParkList] Single Keystroke short cuts

Terrence R. Redding Ph.D. terry@oltraining.com
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:57:48 -0500

Very nice Do.  I had not explored these features of the program and am
pleased to report they work perfectly.  No surprise there.

Thanks for being so patient and pointing these features out.

Terry