[DogParkList] Re: Updated email address

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:01:51 -0500

Hi Terry,

On Feb 13, 2004, at 6:42 PM, Terrence R. Redding Ph.D. wrote:

> BYW, a few times now I have tried to enter a stations e-mail address
> in the
> e-mail address field and while it appears to be in the field, it was
> not
> used when I generated a eQSL card, and also was not saved when I
> logged the
> QSO.  I haven't tried it in the latest version, but hope the e-mail
> data
> field can now be modified, saved and used when generating an eQSL card.

If you save it (the corrected email address) in the User Call Book by
entering your corrections and then pressing the "Add UCB" button, it
will override everything else - that's what the UCB is for.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark@mac.com