[DogParkList] Re: DogParkList digest, Vol 2 #10 - 3 msgs

Terrence R. Redding Ph.D. terry@oltraining.com
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 00:45:15 -0500

Don, I simply don't know the answer to your question.  It may be that there
is simply no way to grab a ham station image without also leaving
MacLoggerDX open to receiving other images.  Images associated with
advertising.

But I believe the ham provided images are placed on the web in a standard
manner and that they could be retreived.  Of course I don't know if there is
a copy write, contractual, or limit.  But it sure would be nice to put a
face with the voice during a contact.

Terry