[DogParkList] Imac using MacLogger to JRC NRD-525

Alan P. Zabarsky alzabarsky@cox.net
Sun, 04 Jan 2004 11:36:43 -0700

--B_3156061004_2054781

Can someone point me to any specifics on how to rig up a USB to NRD-525
cable to work with my JRC receiver?  Please =B3talk slow=B2 because I am very
green!

Al Z

--B_3156061004_2054781

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Imac using MacLogger to JRC NRD-525</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Gill Sans"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:18.0px'>Can someone point me =
to any specifics on how to rig up a USB to NRD-525 cable to work with my JRC=
 receiver? &nbsp;Please &#8220;talk slow&#8221; because I am very green!<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Al Z</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>