[DogParkList] An idea for Don

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 16:29:18 -0500

Hi Anthony,

On Dec 31, 2003, at 4:17 PM, Anthony Rodgers wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Following on from recent enhancements to the awards section of
> MacLoggerDX, would it be possible (at some point in a future release)
> to make the awards panel configurable via text files? In other words,
> by placing text files with the awards entities you were interested in
> (ARLHS lighthouses, for example, or Canadian provinces, or.......) in
> a given folder, you could customize the awards panel to track the
> awards you were interested in?
>
> Just in case you're looking for something to do.... ;-)
>
> Happy New Year!
>
> 73 de VA7IRL,
> --

I wish it were possible Anthony - it's a good idea and it would save me
a lot of coding :)
But to get to that point would not be a trivial task.

I think in the short term, the best thing would be for everyone to ask
for their award of choice and I will add them based on demand.

Happy New Year !

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark@mac.com