[DogParkList] EchoMac Problem!?

Richard Friedman KG6EMF kg6emf@rchrd.com
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:15:17 -0700

Well, it certainly doesn't happen every time. But one thing I will check is
just how exactly I quit Echomac. Sometimes I quit it from the Dock. (Right button
menu on the Echomac icon in the dock).  Last night I do distincly remember
quitting from the dock r/t from the Quit menu item.

But I'll see if I can reproduce it.

Thanks for the quick response!

<R> kg6emf