[DogParkList] EchoMac Problem!?

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:30:27 -0400

Hi Richard,

On Tuesday, September 30, 2003, at 02:27  AM, Richard Friedman KG6EMF
wrote:

> Steve:
>
> I've been using EchoMac successfully for a few weeks now.
> But one thing I've noticed a couple of times is this:
>
> I quit EchoMac
>
> A few minutes later I notice that the CPU is busy (I watch the CPU
> monitor)
> with nothing else running.
>
> I bring up the Process Monitor and notice that echolinux is running and
> hogging the CPU (80%).  EchoMac is not running.
>
> I kill echolinux and things get quiet again.
>
> Seems like echolinux is trying to make contact with EchoMac and doesn't
> recognize that the app has quit. Or something like that.
>
> Cheers.

I can't reproduce this one here - when I quit EchoMac, echolinux quits
too - and stays quit.

Can you give me some more details on your step-by-step ?

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark@mac.com