[DogParkList] Bulk management of QSOs in MacLoggerDX

Anthony Rodgers arodgers@mac.com
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:29:42 -0700

--B_3144238184_1459336

Hi Don,

Perfect! That=B9s exactly what I was talking about! I tried it on a manually
created test log of a handful of entries and it works great. It=B9s quite
quick, too, although the ability to do other things while it=B9s updating is
much more important to me than how long it takes. I don=B9t mind leaving it
for a couple hours if necessary.

What I=B9ll do as soon as I can is import an actual contest log from TR-Log
via ADIF and try it out with that =AD I=B9ll let you know how I get on!

Thanks!

73 de VA7IRL,
--=20
Anthony Rodgers