[DogParkList] Bulk management of QSOs in MacLoggerDX

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:09:04 -0400

Hi Anthony,

On Tuesday, August 19, 2003, at 07:26  PM, Anthony Rodgers wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> First, let me explain what I would like to do. I contest using TR-Log=20=

> (I know, I know) and plan to export my contest logs from TR-Log into=20=

> ADIF, and then import the resulting ADIF files in MacLoggerDX. I don=92t=
=20
> anticipate any serious issues here.
> However, what I would then like to do is

> a) do a bulk lookup of the calls to get addresses etc.

A "Lookup all selected entries" is a darn good idea, but I'm not sure=20
if it would be safe to have an "etc.", only addresses would be safe to=20=

overwrite - and only if they were blank don't you think ?

> b) do a bulk print of QSL cards and mailing labels for all records=20
> that do not have the QSL Sent flag set and

We do this for address labels, but not for QSL cards, but there is no=20
good reason not to do it for QSL cards as well.

> c) bulk set the QSL Sent flag for all those records.

We do this:=20
<http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX/Manual/Pages/labelspanel.html>

> It seems to me that MacLoggerDX will only lookup, print and mark one=20=

> record at a time =96 for a large contest log, that could take a while.=20=

> Am I missing something?

MacLoggerDX already does most of what you request, except for the bulk=20=

lookup and bulk print of QSL cards, in addition MacLoggerDX provides a=20=

"Resend Button" - The "Resend" Button will set all log entries that=20
have a blank "QSL Received" field with a blank "QSL Sent" field so that=20=

they will be included in the Labels Panel for printing:

<http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX/Manual/Pages/logpanel.html>

> 73 de VA7IRL,
> --
> Anthony Rodgers
> Email: VA7IRL@rac.ca
> Cell: 604-340-8295
> Numeric Pager: 1-800-331-6351
> Text Pager: arodgers@txt.bellmobility.ca
> MSN Messenger ID: arodgers@mac.com

Thanks for the

Best Regards,
Don Agro

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
       iChat AV:dogpark@mac.com