[DogParkList] Using MacLoggerDX in a contest

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 20:34:37 -0400

Hi Scott, Anthony,

Great advice on preparing for contests Scott ! Thanks.

On Friday, May 30, 2003, at 08:09  PM, B. Scott Andersen wrote:

> 4. Figure out where you're going to put the exchange information.
>    Contests almost always have some fixed exchange information
>    such as RS(T), zone, year first licensed, serial number, etc.
>    MacLoggerDX (sadly) does not have a field to capture this
>    information. So, I've used either the RST sent/received fields
>    or carefully put the exchange information in a particular
>    format in the comment field. Of course, this relates to #3 above.

What sort of field should I add to MacLoggerDX to fix this, and is
there a standard ADIF tag for exporting this ?

Best Regards,
Don Agro

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com