[DogParkList] Re: EchoMac - Anyone try it on PowerBook G3 series?

Dennis Hudson n2lbt@n2lbt.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:05:59 -0400

I can't help you with the 10.1.5, but on 10.2.4 I have to keep opening
the sound control panel and reseting the audio to the internal mic.
I've been running it for a few weeks now and I am very pleased with the
performance on my G3 400(Pismo).

I have a few bugs here though. I cannot connect to some nodes running
echoLinux or the bridge .46. No errors, just a timeout. I can use the
same G3 and connect with either javecho or virtual PC and echoLink for
windows. (or course I take a hugh performance hit with these programs)

Also the status window just displays numbers when idle.