[DogParkList] MacLogger DX and FT-897 Driver

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:34:41 -0500

Hi John,

On Friday, November 15, 2002, at 12:03  AM, John Szymanski wrote:

> I was just wondering if the FT-897 will be added to your list.  This
> is a hot radio, and many Mac users in the U.S. will be getting this
> radio and would love to use your software.  It would make a very nice
> combo to show off!
>
> Thanks for the excellent work on this software for the Mac community!
>
> John

I have just posted:

  <ftp://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX1.9b5.sit>

which includes a driver for the Yaesu FT-897.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com