[DogParkList] Re: DogParkList digest, Vol 1 #27 - 4 msgs

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 20:08:59 -0400

Hi Pete,

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002, at 07:51  PM, Pete Meier wrote:

> Turns out my problem is in the KIO2 circuit of the Elecraft K2 and not
> with MacLoggerDX or the Keyspan driver. Something in the KIO2 receive
> circuit has gone out. This is the second time I've had problems with
> that portion of the circuit. I wonder of the Keyspan could be
> exceeding it's voltage limits? Well, at any rate I am in the midst of
> building the KPA100 amp kit for the K2 which will have it's own KIO2
> circuit. Maybe that will be more reliable.
>
> Pete WK8S

I'm sorry to hear about the KIO2 problem, but I'm glad you have the
problem localized.
That's usually more than half the battle.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com