[DogParkList] Re: MacLoggerDX USB adapters

John E Bastin, K8AJS jbastin@sssnet.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:03:57 -0400

At 20:39 -0400 09/23/2002, B. Scott Andersen wrote:

>For those having problems, could it be application related?
>
>Are you
>[] Running Palm Sync on your machine?

I have Palm Desktop, but none of the HotSync part of it.

>[] Do you have Now Contact/Now Up-To-Date installed with that
>   sync stuff enabled (or even disabled?)

I've never used Now software because of years of too many reports of
conflicts with other software.

>[] Do you have other sync software running that might try to
>   use a USB device for connection?

The only thing I have connected to a USB port is the iMic, which
works. I even disconnected it and it didn't make any difference.

73,
--
   _
  /~\ The ASCII        | J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S