[DogParkList] Re: MacLoggerDX USB adapters

B. Scott Andersen bsandersen@mac.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:32:13 -0400

--snip--
> Scott Anderson shipped me the USA-19 that was refusing to operate on his cube and it works flawlessly here on my G4,
> iMac, and 2 iBooks. Whatever we are dealing with here seems to show up only at some sites, perhaps a driver conflict ?
>
> No one has gotten back to me yet as to whether or not a clean install of OS X helps yet, so it's hard to say.
--snip--

I am about to embark on the great OS reinstallation journey. I'll try to complete
this in short order (although, when my pizza is done cooking, I'm stopping to eat!).

Everybody else should hold off on reinstalling the OS until we see what happens to
me. I'll write back to the list on my TiBook (which will NOT be screwed up in this
experiment; I'm resinstalling on the cube) as soon as I know something.

In other news, my bug report at Keyspan has not yet been dismissed. Perhaps they're
really going to look at it. Maybe, maybe maybe...

Back in a couple of hours...

73 all

-- Scott

B. Scott Andersen    | "Magic is real, unless declared integer."
bsandersen@mac.com   | -- The collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt
Acton, Massachusetts | Amateur Radio ==> ne1rd
2CA5 D271 985A 6C99 9ADD  781C 3A72 D51B 6DB5 1994