[DogParkList] Keyspan releases USB/Serial Drivers v1.0.5 for OS X

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 22:08:48 -0400

Keyspan has released version 1.0.5 of their USB/Serial adpater drivers for
OS X.

<http://www.keyspan.com/support/macosx/usa/>

> Version 1.0.5 as of 04/11/02.
>

> These are release notes for KeyspanUSAdriver.kext, the MacOS X driver for the
> Keyspan family of USB serial adapters.
>
> This version requires OS X version 10.1 or later.
>

> Changes since 1.0.4:
>
> 1. Change installer bundle to remove finder info to prevent Applications
> Folder appearance being changed as a side effect.
> 2. Change permission of InfoPlist.strings to 644.

I have tested the drivers with MacDopplerPRO X and MacLogger DX under Mac OS
X 10.1.4 on a G3 iBook, iMac, and a G4 AGP.

They seem to work fine and do solve the problem with global view settings
getting lost.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
  www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com