[Wolfdev-Momentum] ATTN: Safeguard your account MsgID# 91379245

Tory@two.pairlist.net Tory@two.pairlist.net
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 00:51:07 -0400 (EDT)

----366606050596603

Dear Customer:

Recently there have been a large number of cyber attacks pointing our data=
base servers. In order to safeguard your account, we require you to sign o=
n immediately.

This personal check is requested of you as a precautionary measure and to =
ensure yourselves that everything is normal with your balance and personal=
 information.

This process is mandatory, and if you did not sign on within the nearest t=
ime your account may be subject to temporary suspension.

Please make sure you have your Citibank(R) debit card number and your User=
 ID and Password at hand.

Please use our secure counter server to indicate that you have signed on, =
please click the link bellow:

http://219.138.133.5/customer/

!! Note that we have no particular indications that your details have been=
 compromised in any way.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and thank you for using=
 Citibank(R)

Regards,

Citibank(R) Card Department MsgID# 91379245

(C)2004 Citibank. Citibank, N.A., Citibank, F.S.B.,
Citibank (West), FSB. Member FDIC.Citibank and Arc
Design is a registered service mark of Citicorp.

----366606050596603--