[Wolfdev-Momentum] You Qualified, please read

Dudley Purvis Dudley Purvis" <BOUHBMCRUAK@msn.com
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 04:02:44 +0200

----17861024693412376

Hi again.<br>
I sent you an email a week ago and I want to confirm everything now. Pleas=
e read info below
and let me know if you have any questions. We are accepting your mo rtgage=
 application. We specialize
in less-than-perfect cr edit, and our advisors are here to help you.
Approva1 =C2 process will take 15 seconds.<br><br>

this link and fill in short form.</a><br>
Thank you.<br>
Best regards,<br>
Dudley Purvis
bibliophile analysis delinquent valine rufous perdition leghorn cute dress=
y wag horrendous belly vii baltimore cherokee almond counterfeit junction =
babe syllable gentry formic alley quit phrase amble procter bantu whelm no=
uveau trench hilly luke shipley ark quiet transport steer slap eat=20JVLEQ=
OVTQ

----17861024693412376--