[Wolfdev-Momentum] Image having a Bachelors or Masters deg#ree! LOOK

Jenna Hagan ballyhoo-sxilni@forbetterjobs.net
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:27:53 +0400

----3997008924915009902

Dear Sir/Madam;

>From our records we understand that you are inquiring about a new professi=
on.
We have a limited, ont time offer.
Our university can offer you a pre-qualified degree in your field of choic=
e.
We offer signing bonuses of up to $15,000 in your profession.

To obtain your degree with valid transcripts & information on new career b=
onusus,
follow our link:

http://betterlivingfuture.com/?partid=3Dvbrun

Sincerely,

Dr. Julie Paige
Administration Office

This communication is of private matter.
If you have received this and ar enot the individual or group it may conce=
rn or show interest in this please follow so we know
http://1highereducation.com/st.html and the proper measures will proficien=
tly expidited in a timely manner.

----3997008924915009902--