[Wolfdev-Momentum] Gifts from heaven

Rowena nehru pdmbmqnib@hipcovers.musicdot.com
Thu, 02 Sep 2004 22:52:28 +0600

You probably get emails all day long telling you about special cheap softw=
are deals, believe me I have seen quite a few myself.

And that's why I am sending you the best site of them all.
http://W1y.1xJe.ngjbgee.info/?uJwzwfuh42BTg.uhee

These guys have brought the prices down up to 1000% of the recommended ret=
ail prices.
http://Gxav.2bt.ngjbgee.info/?uJwzwfuh42BTg.uHkw

Now you can get legitimate software at rock bottom prices from a reliable =
supplier who has been in the business since the Software business began.
http://trw.75yeU.ngjbgee.info/?uJwzwfuh42BTg.utr8js

Check out a few price comparisons below;
Microsoft Windows XP Professional - $50
Retail price: $270.99
Our low Price: $50.00
You Save: $220.00

Adobe Photoshop CS + Adobe ImageReady CS - $80
Retail price: $649.00
Our low Price: $80.00
You Save: $569.00

Microsoft Office XP Professional - $60
Retail price: $579.99
Our low Price: $60.00
You Save: $510.00

http://g1Y.niy.ngjbgee.info/?uJwzwfuh42BTg.ukydn

Take a look I am positive you will be impressed.

Regards.

If you prefer not to receive these type of emails go here for removal:
http://1ox4.yoeb.ngjbgee.info/fZo1?uJwzwfuh42BTg.uaVyR