[Wolfdev-Momentum] Consider this....

Della equip rlwasgwghjjz@hirasawa.tv
Thu, 02 Sep 2004 19:53:02 +0400

You probably get emails all day long telling you about special cheap softw=
are deals, believe me I have seen quite a few myself.

And that's why I am sending you the best site of them all.
http://Iy6gq.Dp6.idmbhlf.info/?rGZ0tcre1v2QJrXdNbiX

These guys have brought the prices down up to 1000% of the recommended ret=
ail prices.
http://bBZ4.mww1c.idmbhlf.info/?rGZ0tcre1v2QJrXf1B

Now you can get legitimate software at rock bottom prices from a reliable =
supplier who has been in the business since the Software business began.
http://Hpea.lEg.idmbhlf.info/?rGZ0tcre1v2QJrXFkq

Check out a few price comparisons below;
Microsoft Windows XP Professional - $50
Retail price: $270.99
Our low Price: $50.00
You Save: $220.00

Adobe Photoshop CS + Adobe ImageReady CS - $80
Retail price: $649.00
Our low Price: $80.00
You Save: $569.00

Microsoft Office XP Professional - $60
Retail price: $579.99
Our low Price: $60.00
You Save: $510.00

http://xPrx1.ys0a2.idmbhlf.info/?rGZ0tcre1v2QJrX464

Take a look I am positive you will be impressed.

Regards.

If you prefer not to receive these type of emails go here for removal:
http://Gdek.uFq.idmbhlf.info/gC5?rGZ0tcre1v2QJrXhhtCb