[Wolfdev-Momentum] I earn 400 dollars a day. Here's how.

John Manes
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:32:23 -0700

----

If you are a motivated and qualified communicator,
I will personally train you to do 3 20 minutes
presentations per day to qualify prospects that I can
provide to you.

We will demonstrate to you that you can make $400 a day
part time using this system.

Or, if you have 20 hours per week, as in my case, you can make
in excess of $10,000 per week, as I am currently generating
(verifiable, by the way).

Plus I will introduce you to my mentor who makes well in
excess of $1,000,000 annually.

Many are called, few are chosen. This opportunity will
be limited to a very few.

We will take as much or as little time as you need to see
if this program is right for you.

Please do not make this call unless you are genuinely money
motivated and qualified.

I need people who already have people skills in place
and have either made large amounts of money in the past
or are ready to generate large amounts of money in the
future

http://www.extrememgmt.biz/frg/inthezone/

------