[Wolfdev-Momentum] No, I like flowers,

Thomas Hutchinson mkxndavcuxy@hometownamerica.net
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 04:11:35 -0600

Greetings:<br>
Everyone in your area is benefiting from our new lending programs.<br>
R e f inancing at these low rat e s . is the single best financial<br>
decision you can make today.
The good news is that you may be able to lower your interest by 2%<br>
even if your F ICO score isn't perfect.<br>
As if that's not appealing enough.....
You can Increase your Tax Write-Off at the end of the year, Consolidate<br>
Bills, Increase the value of your property, Reduce your Monthly Payme n t,<br>
and carry around a FULL WALLET!<br>
Ra t es change daily. Now is the time to refina n c e, before it's too late!<br>
To make everything as easy as possible, I have constructed this 25 second fo r m.
go here for details.<br>
Thank you.<br>
Thomas Hutchinson<br>