[Wolfdev-Momentum] MicrocapSt0ck Trading Idea For You

Darlene Neal Darlene Neal" <PCKIWTIA@msn.com
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:17:51 +0300

----4655075456738739

  Breaking News: uAuthorize Corp. Announces Marketing Agreement for Intern=
et Telephony Handset

                      MUST READ - ALERT
BEFORE WE CONTINUE - VERY IMPORTANT - it is Expected that UACP will have
VERY large PR campaign in the next 10 days and some very positive news are=

expected.

Watch out for it . Jump on board while this stock is below $1

****************************

Symbol:                 UACP
current price :        $0.28
10 days target price : $1.25
3 Months target price : $1.66

****************************

Breaking News for UACP:  uAuthorize Corp. Announces Marketing Agreement fo=
r Internet Telephony Handset

  =93UACP=94 currently trading at $0.28 and is headed to $1.25

                    UACP *** UACP *** UACP *** UACP

The company released Ground Breaking news about its VOIP division!! Althou=
gh some would argue that VoIP is still maturing, corporate users are extre=
mely interested in implementing the technology, creating exponential growt=
h. Within the last four years, VoIP minutes increased from less than 0.5 t=
o 2 percent of outbound international calls, according to research from Te=
leGeography. Additionally, predictions as to the size of the market itself=
 vary, with Allied Business Intelligence projecting the VoIP market to gro=
w from $3.7 billion in 2000 to $12.3 billion in 2006 and Synergy Research =
projecting the VoIP equipment market to grow to $13.3 billion by 2005.

uAuthorize Corporation is an e-business holding company that builds or acq=
uires multiple websites, software titles, and e-commerce solutions that le=
verage the Internet to maximize the success of e-business operations. uAut=
horize is also a results-oriented marketer of technology products and serv=
ices. Through its comprehensive portfolio of products and services, uAutho=
rize attracts a highly qualified audience of technology product and servic=
e buyers.  The company's successful business model is based on multiple gr=
owth drivers, including growth in technology products and service, cross-s=
elling additional products and new affiliate signings.

Profile:

uAuthorize Corp

Symbol: UACP
Current Price: $0.28
Rating: Undervalued

We Believe the SPECULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE is - $1.25
We Believe the SPECULATIVE LONG TERM TARGET PRICE - $1.50

We Believe this is our best pick since March 2004!!

** This is REAL company with real products and its stock is headed up  ***=
*

 --------->>> NEWS  <<<-------------------

EDMOND, Okla., Oct 15, 2004 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- uAuthorize Corporation (Pin=
k Sheets:UACP), a global Internet marketer of business and Internet soluti=
ons, announced today that its VOIP technologies division has completed a m=
arketing agreement for the IPT 2.1 - Internet Telephony Handset, as an add=
-on product for its voice over Internet telephony services, currently unde=
r final development.

The IPT 2.1 is a second generation telephone handset for computers, specif=
ically designed for home/SOHO users of Internet telephony. Until now, user=
s making Internet phone calls from a PC have used a microphone and speaker=
 connected to the soundcard. Others use a headset combining earphones and =
a microphone. Both of these systems have their drawbacks. 1. The use of a =
speaker limits the privacy of the phone call and gives the familiar feedba=
ck problem when the microphone picks up the speaker output. 2. The headset=
 solution avoids the feed-back but does not allow you to hear the ring of =
an incoming call, unless you keep it on your head all the time.

The IPT 2.1 permits the user to make phone calls via the Internet with the=
 same comfort and convenience offered by a conventional telephone handset.=
 You pick it up when you need it, and you put it back on its cradle when y=
ou are finished with your call. "We believe this product makes the entire =
Internet telephony experience more traditional for the average user, and t=
hereby encourages more use of VOIP services instead of traditional phone c=
alls," stated Dino Price, president of uAuthorize.

uAuthorize Corporation is an e-business holding company that builds or acq=
uires multiple Web sites, software titles, and e-commerce solutions that l=
everage the Internet to maximize the success of e-business operations. The=
 Company's portfolio of online brands encompasses three distinct content c=
ategories including , Internet technologies, and business solutions

---------------
Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within=
 the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B =
of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or inv=
olve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs=
, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performa=
nce are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking stat=
ements."

Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projec=
tions at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks a=
nd uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ mate=
rially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in thi=
s action may be identified through the use of words such as: "projects", "=
foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," "understands" "will," "part =
of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions "may,"=
 "could," or "might" occur. All information provided within this email per=
taining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information=
 provided and not investment advice. we advise all readers and subscribers=
 to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative b=
efore deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the =
material within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment a=
dvice. Please have in mind that the interpretation of the witer of this ne=
wsletter about the news published by the company does not represent the co=
mpany official statement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of w=
hat the news release meant to say. Please read the news release by yoursel=
f and judge by yourself about the details in it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of UACP shares p=
rior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict o=
f interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from t=
he liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after=
 positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we =
own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements an=
d opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue r=
eliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumpti=
ons and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that could=
 cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward- l=
ooking statements.

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a solici=
tation or an offer to buy or sell any security mentioned herein. This news=
letter is neither a registered investment advisor nor affiliated with any =
broker or dealer. All statements made are our express opinion only and sho=
uld be treated as such. We may own, buy and sell any securities mentioned =
at any time. This report includes forward-looking statements within the me=
aning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These state=
ments may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", "move","und=
ervalued" and "intend" or similar terms. This newsletter was paid $12500 f=
rom third party to send this report. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFO=
RE INVESTING IN ANY PROFILED COMPANY. You may lose money from investing in=
 Penny Stocks.

----4655075456738739--