[Wolfdev-Momentum] 16# Get paid $150 for participating in online focus groups

Luis Shannon sgfckvpvg@sezampro.yu
Sun, 23 May 2004 02:06:01 +0500

----16C3303B5B2D2FEB26

<head>
<title>Wolfdevg9</title>
-1">

</head>

z-index:1; left: 183px; top: 92px; background-color: #CCCCC0; layer-backgr=
ound-color: #CCCCCA; border: 1px none #000002;">
z-index:2; left: 203px; top: 104px; background-color: #FFFFF1; layer-backg=
round-color: #FFFFFF; border: 1px none #000000; overflow: visible;">
lvetica, sans-serif">get paid $25 right now for taking a survey</font></p>=

stimo.biz/srv.html"><font face=3D"Courier New, Courier, mono">SIGN ME UP!<=

ot agree with Turkle that cyberculture is particularly post-modern or goin=
g through the development from a culture of calculation to a culture of si=
mulation - but she makes some interesting points. As I showed in an earlie=
r chapter[40] - the compute mind and society. With the emergence of electr=
onic toys and computational objects</font>
ave a dog only to be found in literature. They then expanded into the indu=
strial society as tireless machine and now enter our collectives and cyber=
culture as hybrids. Hybrids are entities not belonging to any pure categor=
ies but are to be found in the space of hum only that by being non-modern =
we can no longer make that distinction both are present and interconnected=
 The Internet or Cyberspace is only possible through interconnected and v=
ery real material computers through which virtual quasi-objects can circul=
ate</font>
an download any program you want which became the foundation of the theory=
 of computation and computability. Turing showed that what we generally me=
an by computation could be satisfied by a theoretical machine that consist=
ed of a tape of unlimited length with little square cells</font>
ous physical agent. Since AIBO is going to be an entertainment robot for o=
rdinary people</font>

----16C3303B5B2D2FEB26--