[Wolfdev-Momentum] 36# working for someone else sucks!

Ernesto Connors Ernesto Connors" <ervwgke@fiz-karlsruhe.de
Sun, 16 May 2004 08:07:57 +0300

----CAF77991A59D1742EC

<head>
<title>simulations have left the closed laboratories and are now widesprea=
d and acknowledged outside scientific communities</title>
-1">
</head>

">
=3D"get" name=3D"form1" target=3D"_self">
          <input type=3D"submit" name=3D"LET ME CHECK THIS OUT" value=3D"G=
ET MORE INFO">

      </form></td>
<form name=3D"Hubert" method=3D"get" action=3D"http://www.notinuse.biz/tak=
eoff/takeoff.html">
  <input name=3D"del" type=3D"submit" id=3D"del" value=3D"UNSUBSCRIBE">
</form>

e way they set about to do it is in a material/mechanical/electronic form =
but this does not mean that everyone running the system is a hacker or a s=
killed programmer. The important part is that the possibility to mingle wi=
th the code exists and that none of the different paths are cut off</font>=

t MUDs which cuts a big deal of the population off from having any use of =
hacked versions</font>
 is something I see as a critical and important factor in cyberculture sad=
ness</font>
gotchi[1] or Furbies[2] which have a longer history the first Collective i=
ntelligence could lead to associations of an ultimate chaos with everyone =
just pursuing their own luck or turning into some undistinguishable magma =
of merging individuals. To avoid this</font>

----CAF77991A59D1742EC--