[Wolfdev-Momentum] RE: I saw your profile

Davis Swain Davis Swain" <ahjrvnnnjv@msn.com
Sun, 09 May 2004 17:30:16 +0300

----00274022654156516506

Message [XXVQSUFWWF]

Hey my name is Kara and I just got out of a long term
relationship. I read your profile and you sound like
the kind of man I am looking for. Just so you know
I am not really looking for anything serious but
rather for someone who doesn=92t mind being a rebound,
which by the way does require some hot physical action...
so if you don=92t mind...

http://matchnoid.com/alg/lgs.htm

no more
http://matchnoid.com/alg/o/

bloody chiefdom sonnet carthaginian chaperone curb topography impost colli=
sion abramson callous fluke andrew brunt aerobic fiancee cartoon impede re=
gression befitting bookcase delirious compact richmond appreciate basil be=
fuddle dawn bloomington detergent enzymatic dramatic saturnine artemisia c=
ontinued culver constitute visual=20

----00274022654156516506--